Examples of Positive Affirmations
can be used to re-program your thought patterns
and change the way you think and feel about things.
They are short positive statements that can help you focus on
goals, get rid of negative, self-defeating beliefs and program
your subconscious mind.
Examples of affirmations related to
various areas of personal development:
- I know, accept and am true to myself.
- I believe in, trust and have confidence in myself.
- I eat well, exercise regularly and get plenty of rest to enjoy
- I learn from my mistakes.
- I know I can accomplish anything I set my mind to.
- I forgive myself for not being perfect because I know I'm
- I never give up.
- I am a unique and worthy person.
- I respect myself.
- I accept what I cannot change.
- I make the best of every situation.
- I look for humor and fun in as many situations as
- I enjoy life to the fullest.
- I focus on the positive.
- I turn obstacles into learning opportunities.
- I have control over my thoughts, feelings and
- I stand up for my beliefs, values and morals.
- I treat others with respect and appreciate their
- I accept others for who they are.
- I contribute my talents and knowledge for the good of all.
- I make a difference whenever I can.
- I have a lot to offer.
- I value my time and input.
- I make good use of my time and energy.
- I support and encourage others.
- I take responsibility for my thoughts and feelings.
- I practice patience, understanding and compassion
with others as well as myself.
- I commit to learning new things.
- I strive to be open-minded.
- I endeavor to be the best that I can be.
- I live in the moment while learning from the past and
preparing for the future.
- I appreciate all the good things in my life
- I believe everything works out for the best.
- I aspire to live a life that has meaning to me.
- I look forward to the future and my role in it.
The above are examples of positive affirmations you can use.
Have fun creating your own and tailoring them to suit your own
needs and tastes.
Making the most of affirmations on a daily basis can uplift,
inspire and motivate you.
How to Make Them Real
Key To Achieving Your Goals