Examples of Positive Affirmations
can be used to re-program your thought
patterns and change the way you think and feel about things.
They are short
positive statements that can help you focus on
goals, get rid of negative, self-defeating beliefs and program your
Here are some examples of positive
affirmations related to various areas of personal development:
- I know, accept and am true to myself.
- I believe in, trust and have confidence
- I eat well, exercise regularly and get plenty of rest to
enjoy good health.
- I learn from my mistakes.
- I know I can accomplish anything I set my mind to.
- I forgive myself for not being perfect because I know I'm
- I never give up.
- I accept
what I cannot change.
- I make the best of every situation.
- I look for humor
and fun in as many situations as possible.
- I enjoy life to the fullest.
- I have control over my thoughts, feelings and choices.
- I stand up for my beliefs, values and morals.
- I treat others with respect and appreciate their
- I accept others for who they are.
- I contribute my talents and knowledge for the good of all.
- I make a difference whenever I can.
- I practice patience,
understanding and compassion with others as well as myself.
- I commit to learning new things.
- I strive to be open-minded.
- I endeavor to be the best that I can be.
- I live in the moment while learning from the
past and preparing for the future.
The above are examples of positive affirmations you can
Have fun creating your own and tailoring them to suit your own
needs and tastes.
Making the most of affirmations on a daily basis can
uplift, inspire and motivate
- How to Make Them Real
A Key To Achieving Your Goals
To Think Positively